Sunday, July 14, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Week 6




Plum and June
Sew and So Farm
Wombat Quilts
{no} hats in the house
playcrafts
627handworks
Let's Begin Sewing . . .
Quilting Along the Grain
Love by
Quilty Creations



plum and june

This week's advice post is by the lovely Nat from Made in Home.  Click here to read Nat's post:  Bloggers and Social Media









plum and june

The link up is being hosted today by Em at Sewing by Moonlight. Click here to link up your recent post.  

Also, as I mentioned last week, the Let's Get Acquainted Link Up is undergoing some changes starting in August.  The first link up will be August 17th and will be a photography challenge - I'll write more about it soon.





................................................................




Plum and June


Plum and June




Plum and June




Plum and June




Plum and June




Plum and June




Plum and June




Plum and June




Plum and June

8 comments:

  1. photography challenge - sounds interesting. I really need to work on that one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cross stitch is so cute! Where is the pattern from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks (once again) for pulling all of this together, Beth! I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the Let's Get Acquainted Link Up!

    ps- your cross stitch is so cute. I've only tried it once and it was a hot mess. I've mentioned that hand sewing, crafting is not my thing, right??

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your woodland sampler is coming along nicely. I can't wait to see what the photography challenge will be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link up, Beth. Cute stitchery:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been so enjoying the New Blogger Blog Hop! I've added so many new blogs to my reader!

    How does one get connected to that? I'm a veeeery new blogger (as in yesterday). :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sampler is looking great! I really need to get working on mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!